Do you have the trouble of opening the door in a hurry then waking the sleeping baby, opening the door too hard then damage the walls, wardrobe doors, wallpaper, tiles and more?
The door stopper is a new product that can both absorb the door and prevent a collision. It is easy to install, non- perforated installation. Buffering anti-collision design, which has the effect of cushioning mute effect.
- ☛ Easy to install. Clean the wall first, then install it on the door handle, easy to use.
- ☛ Silicone material, quality assurance. Silicone material, healthy and environmentally friendly, thick and soft, no deformation.
- ☛ High-quality, suitable for all kinds of wall surface, firm and not easy to fall off.
- ☛ Wide range of uses. Applicable to the protection of walls in kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, classrooms, etc., while also protecting tables, chairs, etc. from wear and tear.
- ☛ Anti-vibration and noise reduction. Every time you open the door, the door handles are directly hit, the wall is damaged, and the noise is emitted. The silicone material protects the new wall surface and effectively prevents noise.
- ☛ Widely Used. Apply to all kinds of wooden doors, titanium alloy doors, glass doors, bathroom doors, refrigerators, wardrobe doors, etc. Whether it’s glass, tiles, metal surfaces or smooth lime walls, you can use it.
- Material: Environmentally friendly silicone
⚠️Limited Stock Due To High Demand⚠️
This Is A Great Gift For yourself or your friends!
Click “ADD TO CART” To Get Yours Now!
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you’re not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money. If you don’t have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards.